Kindly indicate in your email if the waiver is for the Fitness Centre, the P2 Changeroom, or both. Once received, access will be added to your card.
FITNESS CENTRE REGISTRATION - NEW MEMBERS
In addition to the forms listed above, first time users will have to register to the fitness centre.
TO REGISTER ONLINE: The Fitness Centre Member Portal
1) Select Fitness Centre Registration on the bottom of the page.
2) Select 240FOURTH Tenant
3) Follow the prompts, fill in your information and e-sign all areas on waiver forms.
TO REGISTER BY PAPER: 240FOURTH Tenants - Membership Package
1) Print off membership package.
2) Email completed forms to [email protected].
3) A link to your member portal will be created and sent to your email address provided.
Fitness Centre Information
Please view here for information regarding the new protocols in place for the Fitness Centre, as well as Booking Information. Should you have any questions regarding the Fitness Centre reopening, please contact Braden Wenaas at LIV North at [email protected]
Fitness Centre Hours
Gym hours have been reduced to ensure a designated staff member is present to ensure public health guidelines are followed and to ensure increased cleaning standards are met. Select gym times will be available for booking during the hours below:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday/Sunday/Holidays: CLOSED
Fitness Centre Members Resources
- The Fitness Centre Member Portal - used by members to view and book workout times and purchase services;
- The Fitness Centre Workout Playbook - a collection of ready to go workouts for members to use at home or at the gym.
The following rules are in place for the purpose of keeping all fitness centre users safe and healthy. Failure to respect these rules can result in disciplinary action.
- If you are unable to attend your sessions, please use the online portal to cancel or contact the fitness centre via email at [email protected] Uncancelled sessions will be considered a “no-show”, and repeated no-shows will result in temporary membership suspension. Sessions not started within 30 minutes of booking will be considered a no-show
- Please respect time limits and begin and end your session as close to your booked time as possible. As the facility can currently host a maximum of eight members at a time, it is vital to limit number of members on the floor and in the locker rooms. When possible, avoid locker room use.
- All equipment must be wiped down before and after use, and all portable equipment (dumbbells, mats, etc.) must be returned to the proper location. There are stations with sanitized wipes placed throughout the fitness centre. Failure to clean equipment can result in disciplinary action, including membership suspension.
- Please observe notice of social distancing wherever posted.